Easy Teriyaki Chicken Serving2 min read
Remember that you can prepare your own FRIED RICE, which I frequently do, but when we decided to film a video, I had Costco’s fried rice and thigh meat on hand and wanted to show you that there are numerous options on how easy it is to make a wonderful dinner in no time!
• 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Teriyaki sauce (our favorite is Veri Veri Teriyaki Low Sodium, use good quality Teriyaki sauce since it makes a difference)
• 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy sauce
• 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
• 1 Tbsp. Honey
• 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
• 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
• Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, and garlic in a small bowl.
• Adjust to taste; you might want to add more honey or more soy sauce.
• Add cornstarch to the mix until dissolves.
• When your Easy Teriyaki Chicken is done, add sliced bell pepper and broccoli to the heated skillet.
• Toss for 2–3 minutes to let the sauce and seasonings to soak.
• Cook, stirring often, until the veggies are barely soft.
• 1 Tbsp. butter
• 1 Tbsp. light olive oil
• 2 tbsp. sesame oil
• 2 large eggs
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups. cooked long-grain rice
• 3-4 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
• frozen veggie mix
• salt/pepper to taste
Over high heat, heat a big skillet.
Cook garlic till fragrant in butter and oil.
Cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly, until the cooked rice, sesame oil, and soy sauce are heated thoroughly.
Move the rice to the sides to make room for the eggs to cook.
When the eggs are done, add the mixed vegetables.
Serve after thoroughly mixing.