Are you looking for cheesy ground beef quesadillas? You’ve arrived to the correct location! These quesadillas are simply irresistible, with well-seasoned ground beef, lots of ooey gooey cheese, and a crispy golden brown exterior. They’ll undoubtedly become a favorite in your home, as they have in ours.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW ON HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE. FULL DETAILS ARE IN THE RECIPE CARD
If you know me, you know that I love quesadillas. Quesadillas, like grilled cheese sandwiches, are a way for me to get extra cheese into my pie hole, LOL.
But, seriously, my husband and I eat quesadillas on a daily basis. They’re very simple to make, you can put as much or as little in them as you like, and they always taste delicious.
I’ve previously posted about chicken, turkey, and even breakfast quesadillas.
But what about today? Quesadillas with ground beef. They all have one thing in common: cheese (and lots of it). Quesadillas with cheese are a must! Tell me you don’t want some via your screen (if only!).
These cheese quesadillas come together quickly using materials you most likely already have on hand. I’m convinced they’ll be as popular in your house as they are in ours.
The whole recipe is included in the recipe card below, but here are the essentials:
- Heat the oil in a skillet, then add the ground meat, spices, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare the ground beef.
- When the ground beef is thoroughly cooked, whisk in the tomato paste.
- Add the beef stock/broth (or you could use water). Remove the ground beef from the pan once the stock/broth has been absorbed.
- Spread some cheese on each tortilla half.
- Serve with cooked ground meat over top.
- Top with a little additional cheese.
- Fold each tortilla in half to form a half-moon shape.
- Gently cook quesadillas on an oiled skillet (in batches) until golden brown on the exterior and the cheese has melted.